Five Waples Mill Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors
Congratulations to the following Waples Mill Elementary School staff members who were recognized at the 2017 FCPS Honors Ceremony.
Outstanding Elementary New Teacher School-level Recipient
- Dana Vivirito (Third-grade Teacher)
Outstanding Elementary Teacher School-level Recipient
- Jennie Smith (Early Childhood Special Education)
Outstanding Hourly Employee School-level Recipient
- Luz Patinos (Parent Liaison)
Outstanding Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Roger Fernandez (Custodian)
Outstanding Leader School-level Recipient
- Margaret Davis (Assistant Principal)
Thank you to Carla Collins for all of her hard work with the nomination process by serving as last year's awards liaison.