Return to School Forms
- Emergency Care & Health Information Forms (via WeCare): Emergency Care Form-WeCare
- (Please note that @email is a part of FCPS 24-7 Learning : Parent View. In order to log into Parent View it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account. Once the SIS Parent Account is created the same log in credentials will also work for FCPS 24-7 Learning : Parent View.) For a pdf version of the form, click here.
- Health Information Forms are to be completed only if a student has a health concern. Health Information Form. This can also be completed through WeCare on FCPS 24-7 Learning : Parent View.
- Parent/Guardian Health Screening Commitment Form: Before returning to school in-person, all students must have this form completed.
- Parent Consent for Children to Use Digital Resources: We need parent consent to use many of our excellent online tools and website when we teach your children. Click here to sign.
- Student Rights & Responsibilities: please review the Student Rights and Responsibilities and related resources at www.fcps.edu/srr.
- After reviewing the information, fill out the SR&R Parent Acknowledgement Form by clicking this link. The form must be filled out one time per student.
- Military Connected Students Form (if applicable): Military Connected Students Form
- Homeless Student Referral: Homeless Student Referral
- Family Life Education (FLE) Opt-Out Forms
If you need to activate your FCPS 24-7 ParentVue account,click here.